Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Fomantis Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Fomantis   [Finished] Fomantis EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:41 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Special Booster
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Modest/Quiet
Item: Gold Bottle Cap
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Rock
Egg Moves:
-Leaf Storm
-Defog
-Giga Drain
-Weather Ball

Good moves, good ability, really crappy stats. This set provides a great utility Pokémon for sun teams. Defog is a rare enough move and on a grass type it’s even rarer. Pretty simple really, leaf storm is a spam worthy move, HP rock and weather ball give really good coverage, and that’s about that. It’s kinda stuck in the middle as far as stats go, I can see quiet being useful in a trick room setting, but also it’s fast enough to get the jump on stuff on singles.

Also, we need an adamant set probably. But I’m not sure, we may want to breed a VGC set. Ill let you guys discuss.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Fomantis   [Finished] Fomantis EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:32 pm

I would go with modest for that set, and add a VGC set too. For the VGC set, I would definitely go with Brave.

Reason for +atk: Intimidate is super common in VGC so you can get an attack boost with Contrary pretty easily. Also the other set is special but Lurantis actually has better atk than sp.atk so it makes sense to have a physical set.

Reason for -speed: You definitely want to use Lurantis on a sun team because of Solar Blade, and sun teams this season usually use Trick Room because Torkoal is so slow.

Also on the VGC set we might want Aromatherapy instead of Giga Drain.

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Fomantis   [Finished] Fomantis EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Precisely my thoughts on brave vs quiet,and good to know and makes sense for brave vs adamant. And I have both combinations of egg moves, so we're good there.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Fomantis   [Finished] Fomantis EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Got both sets, brave and modest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Fomantis   [Finished] Fomantis Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Fomantis
Page 1 of 1