17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Distribution of the Fire Type

The distribution of all the fire type Pokemon is going to begin tomorrow, at the same time as the breeding of the next type.

We are still waiting for IllusoryPaladin's Fletchings, but Sephiroth was kind enough to breed a replacement Fletching in case we don't get them in time for the distribution. We can still distribute the other Fletchlings later if IllusoryPaladin comes back with different sets.

Now here's how the distribution is going to happen:

We have 4 cloners for this round: Sephiroth0327, bouncer2085, dobinrules and Dragon-Flower.

Each one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least 15-20 minutes free and a box full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade! There are 39 pokemon in total.

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the fire pokemon, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability, as well as the list of pokemon in the "Fire" tab.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Fri May 23, 2014 10:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:14 am

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Darksamus
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:01 am

I choose Dragon-flower as my cloner. Dragon, you have to send me the original magbys!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:50 pm

I am available to trade for the next couple hours - comment here if you still need the Fire pokemon!
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:24 am

I'm online for about another hour maybe and can distribute the fire types
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Darksamus wrote:
I choose Dragon-flower as my cloner. Dragon, you have to send me the original magbys!

Whenever you're on i can send them all!
Back to top Go down
Darksamus
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:08 pm

I can trade now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Darksamus wrote:
I can trade now.
Sorry i missed you, still here?
Back to top Go down
Darksamus
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Sephiroth0327 wrote:
Just one clarification to the above - there are 35 pokemon that will be sent to everyone, not 39

Since you match my time, could you trade over the fire types. Thanks
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:02 pm

ugotmybeef wrote:
Sephiroth0327 wrote:
Just one clarification to the above - there are 35 pokemon that will be sent to everyone, not 39

Since you match my time, could you trade over the fire types.  Thanks

I can help with this now if you want?
Back to top Go down
Darksamus
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:12 pm

I'm still waiting for dragon-flower.
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Darksamus wrote:

Dragon has gone offline for the night. If you would like I can trade you the fire types once I've traded beef?
Back to top Go down
Darksamus
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:19 pm

dobinrules wrote:
Darksamus wrote:

Dragon has gone offline for the night. If you would like I can trade you the fire types once I've traded beef?

Yeah, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Darksamus wrote:
dobinrules wrote:
Darksamus wrote:

Yeah, no problem.

I can help right now if that would save time Smile
Back to top Go down
dobinrules
Breeder
dobinrules

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Aerodactyls13 wrote:
Darksamus wrote:
dobinrules wrote:
Darksamus wrote:

Yeah, no problem.

I can help right now if that would save time Smile

Works for me, beef will be about another 5-10 minutes before we start trading then another 30-40 minutes until we are finished.
Back to top Go down
Darksamus
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Ok, its better to split the work between you 2. I already added Aero.
Back to top Go down
Darksamus
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Thank you, Aerodactyl!
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Darksamus wrote:
Thank you, Aerodactyl!

My pleasure! Smile
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:37 am

Alright, there is still a few that haven't gotten their fire pokemon. So if you got the time and rejects to get them post here. Ill be online for about 2 more hrs.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:51 am

I will be available off/on for the next 8 hours so comment here if you still need your Fire Pokemon Smile
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:35 am

My flight is leaving today for home so I'll probably try to get these this afternoon/evening sometime.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:37 am

Then I can actually help with distribution if that's been an issue or wait and play a role in the next wave. How has the one copy save restoring been going?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:53 am

We've got distribution under control this time around, the one copy thing has worked like a charm. Dark ghost breeding is underway, with a few already finished.

We have a few more cloners this time around, I can't remember, were you a dedicated cloner? If so, I think there's some people that want to breed, so you may just jump in and shoulder their load.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:56 am

Is there anyone who's been AWOL for a while now? I'm thinking NOM and Illusory Paladin have disappeared off the face of the earth, what about the others? I can send out some PMs on gfaqs if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:17 am

Nom didn't actually contribute a pokemon, and illusory signed up for a new pokemon I thought?
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:26 am

I would very highly prefer to be only a cloner however I CAN breed should I need to/be asked to. I just don't enjoy it a whole bunch.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:28 am

Illusory bred purrloin
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:31 am

Don't worry csi, I'd that's what you wanted that's what you'll do. I just couldn't remember.

And yeah, I thought I remembered illusory doing something.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:38 am

No, that was IllusionGamer... different users. Paladin I believe bred fletchling but hasn't shown up since.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:41 am

Oh, ok. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:46 am

Anyone still need their Fire Types? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:00 am

I do but am about to board a flight home from vacation so later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:22 am

I still need them but I won't be available to trade until much later tonight, or tomorrow night...
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Alright, I'm home and ready to go...who can get me the set?
Back to top Go down
Aerodactyls13
Breeder
Aerodactyls13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:02 pm

csidun wrote:
Alright, I'm home and ready to go...who can get me the set?

I'm available now if you would like Smile
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:06 am

I am available today to spread some fire love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:30 pm

I've been so busy, dammit. I want my fire babies. Is any cloner going to be available tomorrow during the hockey game (7:30 PM GMT-5)? I would do the trades while I watch the game or between 2 periods...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I've been so busy, dammit. I want my fire babies. Is any cloner going to be available tomorrow during the hockey game (7:30 PM GMT-5)? I would do the trades while I watch the game or between 2 periods...

I can be available Smile

Random question - why do they call Montreal Canadiens the Habs?
Back to top Go down
PotatoClan
Breeder
PotatoClan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:39 am

I think Habs is a reference to Habitants, which is what people used to call the Quebecois or something. Learnt that in History class...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:24 am

My Golett is ready for pickup if any of the main cloners want it yet
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Sephiroth0327 wrote:

Wrong thread Razz

But yeah... I'm watching the game at my boyfriend's apartment and I forgot my 3DS at home... the trades will have to wait... again >.>
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Sephiroth0327 wrote:

Wrong thread Razz

But yeah... I'm watching the game at my boyfriend's apartment and I forgot my 3DS at home... the trades will have to wait... again >.>

Okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Any cloner here at the moment? I would like to have my fire babies :3
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Any cloner here at the moment? I would like to have my fire babies :3

I am online and can send you your fire types.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:00 pm

yay! come in the chat :3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:01 am

Are any cloners available to send me the Dark/Ghost types today (minus Sableye of course)?
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:52 am

Yeah I can.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:53 am

I don't have Deino.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:59 am

Bouncer is hooking me up as we speak so I'm good now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Fire Type   Distribution of the Fire Type - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of the Fire Type
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2