11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type

We have 4 cloners for this round: Sephiroth0327, bouncer2085, csidun and Dragon-Flower.

Each one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least 30 minutes free and two boxes full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade!

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the pokemon they send you, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability, as well as the list of pokemon in the "Dark/Ghost" tab.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:46 pm

I also have some free time to distribute.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Thanks Bouncer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:15 pm

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Is anyone still available for distribution?
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:46 pm

I'm finishing up a 23 for 23 trade but can after that? (like 10 minutes?)
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Yay! I'll be online for the next few hours anyway. Just post here when you're ready Smile
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:18 pm

I'm available now. I will check back in to see when you're on.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Thanks csidun!
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:56 am

Ill be free for the next few hours for anybody who want to pick up their pokemon
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:21 am

Anyone online now who needs their Dark/Ghost types??
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth0327
Breeder
Sephiroth0327

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:29 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:

I still don't have the Sableye - can you send it to me? Then I can start distributing also
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:36 am

Sephiroth0327 wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:

I still don't have the Sableye - can you send it to me?  Then I can start distributing also

Oh, sure Smile You still here?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:11 am

Are there any cloners online now?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:11 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Are there any cloners online now?

Still Around Bunselpower?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:39 am

No I went to bed shortly after. Thought I'd check and see. Tonight I should be able to get on about the same time as last night, but I won't have to leave. Any cloner that thinks they may be on at 6 pm central US let me know.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:35 am

I got a few hours free for anybody who wants to pick up their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:05 pm

If anyone thinks they'll be around about 12 hours from now, let me know. I'm itching to pick up me dark/ ghost types.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:16 pm

I might be actually.
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:45 am

I am here Very Happy

...if any of you guys are.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:19 am

Still around?
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:21 am

^Ya, I added you.

I have a couple of boxes of junkmons ready, is that enough?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:25 am

Magikarpus wrote:
^Ya, I added you.

I have a couple of boxes of junkmons ready, is that enough?

Yeah it should be (the dark/ghost 'mons are about a box and a half). Let me add you now!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:37 am

Sorry about the wait, i had to come onto my laptop to be able to back up the file. Coming online now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magikarpus
Project Manager
Magikarpus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:38 am

No prob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type   Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of the Dark/Ghost Type
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2