bouncer2085
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

[Finished] Mr. Mime Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:53 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Baton Pass Soundproof
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Timid
Item: Life Orb
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Magic Room
-Nasty Plot
-Hypnosis
-Future Sight

Last edited by bouncer2085 on Thu May 29, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:05 am

This thing needs a soundproof baton pass set
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:21 am

Well, it learns baton pass at level 46 and soundproof/filter are its normal abilities. So if I need to I can use an ability capsule to get soundproof.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Is filter very good with this things atrocious defenses?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Is filter very good with this things atrocious defenses?

Yeah I was thinking that too. I think I've only ever seen it used competitively with soundproof in baton pass teams. Even technician isn't very good with its movepool.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:52 pm

What about icy wind for one of its egg moves? It might be slightly useful in doubles.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Yeah, I'd go soundproof.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Yeah, the only role I've ever seen this thing do is for soundproof baton pass, and honestly, it might just be rumors that I've heard more than actually seen. Soundproof would probably be the way I'd go, but... meh.

As for egg moves, I think those are good. Icy Wind would only really work with Technician to give it base 90, and still.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:23 am

Technician does work with hidden power now, though. Not sure if that's good here, but offensive Mr mime is not bad.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:42 am

Technician works with Charge Beam, Icy Wind and Hidden Power but Mr.Mime isn't fast enough to be that kind of sweeper. I think only the soundproof set is enough
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:15 am

I want to try to help some of you guys get some of these Pokes in special Pokeballs. If you need/want it I can get you a Mr Mime in a HGSS ball?

Dream Ball looks good too but the Mr Mime in my DW is a male sadly.
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Ok. Everybody seems to be in agreement on the egg moves and soundproof as it's ability. Would a calm nature be better of timid?
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:24 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
I want to try to help some of you guys get some of these Pokes in special Pokeballs. If you need/want it I can get you a Mr Mime in a HGSS ball?

Dream Ball looks good too but the Mr Mime in my DW is a male sadly.

Thanks for the offer Smile I can get Mr. Mime in HGSS balls easily and I already have a female dream ball Mr. Mime as well.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:25 pm

If offensive, I'd say Timid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Mr. Mime   [Finished] Mr. Mime Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Mr. Mime
Page 1 of 1