13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type

We have 3 cloners for this round: Team_Darkfire, csidun and Dragon-Flower.

Each one of our cloners has all the pokemon that we bred.

So what you have to do is choose a cloner whose availability matches yours and have him/her trade you all the pokemon at once. You don't get to chose which pokemon you want and which ones you don't, you just get all of them, it's more simple that way. And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

Make sure you have at least 30 minutes free and two boxes full of pokemon you don't need before you begin the trade!

Also please note that it's useless to trade decent pokemon to the cloners in exchange for the pokemon they send you, because with the method they're using to give away copies of each pokemon they're going to lose all the pokemon you give them. So just make it a pile of Pidgeys.

As usual, you can refer to our spreadsheet to see the list of cloners with their friend codes and availability as well as the list of pokemon.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:50 pm

The last pokemon is Deino.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:57 pm

You didn't want that poliwrath Paintballers?
Back to top Go down
Paintballers
Breeder
Paintballers

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Team_Darkfire wrote:
You didn't want that poliwrath Paintballers?

Nah it's ivs aren't that great. Thanks for the clones
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 am

I'm available for a while if anyone needs to collect their pokemon?
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:39 am

Is there any cloner available for me to get the pokemon from?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 am

bouncer2085 wrote:
Is there any cloner available for me to get the pokemon from?

Hey Bouncer, i'll get online now Smile
Back to top Go down
bouncer2085
Breeder
bouncer2085

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:47 am

Thanks Dragon, I am online now. Request a trade when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:45 pm

I'm available to do some distribution if anybody's online. I don't have the 2 oddish and the deino yet though...anybody online that could rectify that for me?
Back to top Go down
PotatoClan
Breeder
PotatoClan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 pm

If you're still there, could you give me the Dark/Ghost?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:43 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:

And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

*SWEATS FURIOUSLY*

Budew
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 am

Dragon-Flower wrote:
Mademoiselle C wrote:

And if there are pokemon you don't want, nothing stops you from trading it away or releasing it.

*SWEATS FURIOUSLY*

Budew

Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:26 am

So, I am experiencing a bit of an issue with my powersaves device. I have emailed their support people, but for the time being, I cannot get it to work, ergo I cannot clone lol. The issue occurred when I made some user account changes on my computer and also updated the powersaves software. I will have it resolved as soon as possible, but will more than likely need another cloner to provide me with another set of these pokemon. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I will keep you guys updated with my status. This won't be a permanent setback as I will go buy a new one if needed just for the fucking code lol
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 am

Just to be clear, the issue is that its asking for my key code and I don't have it anymore.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:29 am

Also, I lied. The save file that is on my game currently contains all of the pokemon for this round of distribution, so I will only need the 2 oddish I have yet to receive and the deino that I never got.
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:00 am

csidun wrote:
Also, I lied. The save file that is on my game currently contains all of the pokemon for this round of distribution, so I will only need the 2 oddish I have yet to receive and the deino that I never got.

I can send them to you.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:56 am

I've been sent my license key, so I'm good to go again with powersaves. Still need the 2 oddish and deino to whoever has them.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:59 am

I have them. Do you want them now?
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 am

Sure, that will work. Can I have like 5 minutes to get online with the 3ds? I had to reorganize a lot.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:16 am

Getting online now.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Since the spreadsheet has not been maintained, please post here if you have not received the poison/fairy types yet and also confirm please if you have, so we can update the sheet.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:46 pm

I have received the poison/fairy types. The previous types not yet Sad
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 pm

I already have the poison/fairy types
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:55 pm

rafa wrote:
I have received the poison/fairy types. The previous types not yet Sad

Are you saying you have not received the fire, ghost, & dark types?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:22 am

Rafa joined late. It was a condition, I believe, that he fulfill duties for one or two types before receiving our other types. But you've proven yourself involved, so whenever you get time from a cloner (and mademoiselle's approval),you have my OK to collect.

And CSI, I've gotten all up to and including poison fairy.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:27 am

Yeah Rafa can get the fire, dark and ghost types now
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:06 am

:'D
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:12 am

Next thing we know, Rafa vanishes after getting the pokemon. Razz
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:16 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Next thing we know, Rafa vanishes after getting the pokemon. Razz

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type   Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution of the Poison/Fairy Type
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2