Item: Choice Scarf / Choice Specs / Life Orb
IV spread: 31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
- Disarming Voice
- Wish
- Encore
- Charge

This regular set will be bred by Rafa and treated as all the other pokemon we breed here, so he gets to choose the pokeball, but you can discuss the item, nature, ability and egg moves before he starts breeding.

Set 2: The Volt Tackle Pichu
Ability: Lightningrod
Nature: Naive
Item: Light Ball
IV spread: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
- Volt Tackle
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Reversal

Shiny: We have both a regular and a shiny version of this pokemon.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:39 am

I'm taking care of fixing the brackets Razz And also I'll try to make it a bit shorter because I can assure you no one is going to read that much text. Rule #1 of managing web pages : Always remember that people are lazy. XD

@Everyone: Please wait about 10 minutes before you start commenting so I can update the post.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:44 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:
I'm taking care of it, and also I'll try to make it a bit shorter because I can assure you no one is going to read that much text. Rule #1 of managing web pages : Always remember that people are lazy. XD

@Everyone: Please wait about 10 minutes before you start commenting so I can update the post.
Well just try not to remove anything important Surprised but yeah thanks

My post typing thing now makes images and stuff appear instead of putting stuff in bracket. Thats been ruining this alot for me.

EDIT: Also you should change the topic title Very Happy

I'll be deleting the above useless PMs when the post is fixed.

EDIT: I cant D: feel free to delete my first 2 posts thats not the main post if you can.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:53 am

You guys were so wrong, I already read that much text. And I'm super on board for this, stuff like this is why I joined the squad in the first place. I should finish Shinx today.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:12 am

Bunselpower wrote:
You guys were so wrong, I already read that much text.  And I'm super on board for this, stuff like this is why I joined the squad in the first place.  I should finish Shinx today.  
Yep, twas my idea and once I thought of it I just had to push it hard enough to force it upon everyone till they liked it Very Happy

We'll be starting on this as a group once all the other Electric/Steel types are done. But I put it up early so we can discuss all the details for the parents we will use.

Better this way than let it be the case like letting poor Blue suffer on breeding Budew which worked out with how early I got it in less than a day. It realistically should have taken me thousands of eggs to find that lucky 6IV w/ the HA. However we have to match it here as only a 6IV will do. It seems logical to go to the fullest of efforts with so many of us tackling it to increase our overall odds of everyone having one of these Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 am

I should be done with drilbur today hopefully to start. Also i vote for Luxury, Quick, or Ultra Ball.

no i have not finished drilbur do not judge me
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:22 am

I actually like ultra or the third from the left. The black yellow and reddish orange on that one could work as well as the straight black and yellow from the ultra.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:25 am

I have reservations on the shiny thing though, just cause it will open up a precedent into allowing other Pokemon to be hatched shiny if one finds an appropriate TSV match.

Having said that, I'd also prefer to actually just hatch the Pichu itself to avoid hoarding eggs that I will need to hatch again at a later time. (Eggs can't be released).

Other than that, I like the idea of shared responsibility for the Pichu, even the special ball. For that, I vote Quick Ball.

EDIT: I can gen the parents.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:33 am

Hmm well my opinion on the EMs which can be anything except Disarming Voice fortunately as HP Ice outclasses it are:

Volt Tackle (ofc)
Encore (b/c its always good with fast pokes, especially one w/ an immunity)
Reversal (for that strong fighting physical option
Endure/Wish/Fake Out (Filler really)

I like Ultra/Luxury/Quick/Premier ball the best. Repeat I like too just a little less than the former four.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:33 am

Okay I made the post a bit easier to read (because not everyone likes reading as much as Bunsel). The whole part about how to actually breed the pichu, like, the advice on using Destiny Knot and how to keep the eggs and how to gen the parents and that kind of stuff will be posted later when the discussion is over because it's not immediately relevant right now.

Also I only left the balls that are actually interesting, I removed the ones that we definitely won't be doing.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:35 am

Btw, good thing I said this... -_-

Mademoiselle C wrote:
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 am

Re-EDIT: This is about genning the mother.

If the mother will have the special ball and Hidden Ability - I could be wrong - but isn't that an illegal combination in the first place?

HA Pikachu was only given out as a promotion last gen, so it's either in a Cherish Ball or Pokéball when bred from the event parent. You can't catch one in Dream World, right?

I haven't tried it though but it could probably still pass through the hack check and wi-fi filter.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:39 am

bash678 wrote:
Re-EDIT: This is about genning the mother.

If the mother will have the special ball and Hidden Ability - I could be wrong - but isn't that an illegal combination in the first place?

HA Pikachu was only given out as a promotion last gen, so it's either in a Cherish Ball or Pokéball when bred from the event parent. You can't catch one in Dream World, right?

I haven't tried it though but it could probably still pass through the hack check and wi-fi filter.
Pikachu can be found in the Friend Safari. From last gen its illegal but its fully possible to breed one so it shouldnt be an issue.

Also put back my shiny Pichu pic pls Sad

Also I dont think you even need to mention the HP Ice set in the movesets. Rafa will make its own topic for that. Also that IV spread is bad compared to the special attacker variant of the spread and EMs arent decided yet so you should take that down.

Repeat Ball needs to be back up. Some people wanted that one and really all balls should be an option really. If it doesnt match people will just not choose it but they still deserve the option as its for them to decide.

I feel you made the shiny part a bit more confusing.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:41 am

Dang it, I meant to say third ball from the right, not the left.

Also bash, to get rid of eggs you can just use them as trade fodder for our project. The file is deleted after each trade, so it's a great way to dump those eggs. And he did mention that shiny wasn't the objective, I do like the thought of getting a shiny though, as it's a slight difference and doesn't look hideous. It's a special provision that only pokemon like this one will carry. It's already been established in the project that we aren't doing shinies, so don't worry.

I figure it's going to be rare anyway, so having a shiny would be sweet.

As far as egg moves, I like Reversal, Endure (for reversal), Fake Out/Wish/Encore/Wish, and obviously Volt Tackle.

Although, idk, Present is making a pretty big case here.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 am

I think we should discuss all the points 1 by 1 to make things easier so let's start with the Egg moves?

I think so far everyone seems to agree on Reversal.

Then the other popular moves are Fake Out, Wish, Encore and Endure so we have to choose 2 in that list?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 am

go encore
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 am

Endure and Encore get my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 am

I keep the trade fodder in Bank, where eggs are not allowed. I have only two spare boxes in my PC, and I'd rather not re-organise my PC to accommodate useless eggs.

But if everyone is dead set on just distributing the egg to the cloner, I'll move some things around.

For egg moves, I vote: Reversal, Volt Tackle, Fake Out, Endure.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:55 am

Looks like Endure/Encore/Reversal is currently winning.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 am

bash678 wrote:
I keep the trade fodder in Bank, where eggs are not allowed. I have only two spare boxes in my PC, and I'd rather not re-organise my PC to accommodate useless eggs.

But if everyone is dead set on just distributing the egg to the cloner, I'll move some things around.

For egg moves, I vote: Reversal, Volt Tackle, Fake Out, Endure.
I'll tell you how I breed for eggs. Its slightly slower but you can hatch consistently and you dont have to SR that much unless you have to check via Battle Institute. I included that part in the original but Madem removed it for now. Most people breed 5 at a time and hatch all 5 but I consider that slower b/c if you SR you have to rehatch all 5.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:02 am

We didn't start the discussion on the shiny yet. We'll finish the egg moves and then we'll see. I really don't think Bash is the only one who would rather not hatch it shiny. (I would rather not hatch it shiny). We'll just talk about that later.

Right now I'll make a poll about the egg moves.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:25 am

Well if we can wrap up this discussion today(no pressure) on at least the parents I would appreciate it if a genner can send me the parents we all wanted tomorrow so I can try when I'm gone. Since we wont be in touch in the case I breed one and you breed one it only gives us an extra chance to hatch a shiny if ya'll want it. In the case you guys arent done when I get back I sure this place wouldnt be left in ruins o.o

Also are you guys ok with Hasty/Naive or would you like to narrow it down further?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:33 am

I think Hasty/Naive is fine.

I just edited the thread with the result of the poll. So now the set is finished unless anyone has an objection.

I'm starting a new poll about whether we're going to check for TSV matches or not.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Ok I think the votes are pretty clear, we're going to let whoever hatches the egg decide whether or not they want to have it checked. And if they do decide to have it checked and there happens to be a match, we're going to clone the egg so that we have a normal version and a shiny version available. But let it be known that this won't be the case for any other pokemon after Pichu.

Next poll: the pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Need more votes
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Sorry, but I didn't even see the poll, and I'm on all the time. I have a huge objection. Isn't endure the best to pair with reversal? Encore needs to be with the first set so you can guarantee yourself setup turns for nasty plot, endure goes better with reversal so you can pound some stuff before leaving. 90 base speed isn't too bad. With endure, pikachu actually beats Excadrill (actually, minimum damage is over 200%,that's no joke). Not gonna lie, I really want to do this. Coverage wise, I think having a maxed out reversal is a better option than anything else, because with volt tackle, we're going to be investing in speed.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Well even with one more vote for Endure, Encore still had more votes :/

And like Blue said, there will probably be a tutor for Endure when ORAS comes out.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Sorry, but I didn't even see the poll, and I'm on all the time. I have a huge objection. Isn't endure the best to pair with reversal? Encore needs to be with the first set so you can guarantee yourself setup turns for nasty plot, endure goes better with reversal so you can pound some stuff before leaving. 90 base speed isn't too bad.  With endure, pikachu actually beats Excadrill (actually, minimum damage is over 200%,that's no joke). Not gonna lie, I really want to do this. Coverage wise, I think having a maxed out reversal is a better option than anything else, because with volt tackle, we're going to be investing in speed.  
You can still use Substitute to get down there. Also if tutors come back in ORAS Endure is more likely than not to be there. Thats why I voted against it :s

I like Encore far more b/c immunities+Speed

I thought of dropping Fake Out for it b/c its damage output is low but the thought of Fake Out+Quick Attack doing 50% which can be enough to finish off weakened mons sounded fun.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty

Endure had 2 votes, Wish had 1, and the 3 moves that we have now all had 4 votes btw.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:52 pm

Not speed you moron, attack. And my objection, even though I didn't mention it, is to the egg moves. Aargh.

I'm not giving up. The case for endure is much stronger than encore imo. That's only good on defensive and setup pokemon, which is what the first set is. Change your votes people!
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:56 pm

I voted only for Reversal and Fake Out because I didn't care which move was chosen as the last one. I don't think I would use either of them, really. But if you absolutely want to use Endure on your set, maybe we can change it if people agree?
Like, if no one is actually planning to really use Encore and you're planning to really use Endure, I don't see why we wouldn't pick Endure.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:01 pm

The reason why I'm ok with using Sub over Endure until tutors is b/c when you use Endure you cannot use it consecutively and become vulnerable to Status. With Sub you can hide behind a sub and avoid Status. You can argue for Speed but the turn after Endure and the turn after your last sub you have the same Speed so speed is irrelevant in that case and shouldnt be an argument for either.

While behind a Sub you can try something like PuP and maybe have Quick Attack if you want so when you do get low you have a very powerful Reversal. Running Volt Tackle on there w/ its Low HP You'll likely die before you get to use Endure so on a Reversal set I wouldnt recommend it.

Though Endure can be ran with Volt Tackle unlike Substitute but your still taking a risk when running both.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:15 pm

True. Hmm, there really are lots of options. In that case, would wish be better than fake out? Probably not, but subbing down is going to meet you with the same fate on a volt tackle that endure will. I'm thinking that I would just volt tackle until I get low, endure to survive the counter if it was slower, and then catch something with a big reversal or just go out in style with a volt tackle. I just don't see any point to encore over it, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:21 pm

I don't see the point of Encore either, but I don't see the point of pretty much any non-damaging move on that thing XD
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Yeah. I didn't know it got power up punch though, that is interesting.

Just looked it up, doesn't. I'm back on the eendure train.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:32 pm

VOTE FOR THE POKEBALL, PEOPLE, CAUSE ZOID IS GOING TO TRY TO BALL IT TONIGHT.
I'm closing the poll in 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:37 pm

I'll change my vote from encore to endure I guess.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Me too, i don't mind lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Now I feel bad because I was too aggressive about endure.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm

And I'll vote for Endure too so now Endure wins and this silly argument is settled. XD

I don't think anyone is going to ACTUALLY use Encore, and Bunsel made it very clear that he is definitely going to use Endure, so I really think Endure should win.

Don't feel bad Bunsel, they weren't going to use Encore anyway, they were just voting for the one they thought was least useless Very Happy

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Now I feel bad because I was too aggressive about endure.  

You realize you actually are competent at battling, and the two people who changed their votes, me and Dragon basically pretend to know what were are doing, while secretly using X-Scissors on Technician Scizor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 pm

cmzoid wrote:
me and Dragon basically pretend to know what were are doing, while secretly using X-Scissors on Technician Scizor Very Happy

lol
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Ok I changed the poll to keep only the 2 balls that were winning (both had 4 votes) SO NOW YOU VOTE FOR ONLY ONE OF THEM AND YOU CAN'T CANCEL YOUR VOTE.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:39 pm

I was gonna use Encore when Focus Punch became a tutor move again, Sub Encore Focus Punch is just amazing, Substitute+Encore in general is amazing Sad

Also how does this not get PuP yet learns Thunderpunch and Focus Punch Shocked

You guys will regret it though when Endure becomes a tutor move again.

and Encore is more usable than Fake Out at least since Fake Out sacrifices coverage anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Doesn't x scissor get boosted on Scizor for Same Name Attack Bonus? Aka SNAB?

and why don't we just drop Fake Out? If we have better uses for encore and endure?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:47 pm

No, I want to use Fake Out.

And I lol'd at SNAB.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Doesn't x scissor get boosted on Scizor for Same Name Attack Bonus? Aka SNAB?

and why don't we just drop Fake Out? If we have better uses for encore and endure?
Technician Bug Bite>X Scizor, it does more damage and has a secondary effect of eating berries.

In my mind:

Encore>Fake Out>Endure

Endure would be on top if it wasnt for the fact it'll likely be tutorable and I'm betting heavily on that.

On anything Bulky with Leftovers Fake Out does near nothing. On anything Frail 252 Att Volt Tackle I'm seeing gets alot of OHKOs. Best case scenario on frail sweepers it does 25% on them but Volt Tackle still OHKOs so that and Quick attack could finish mons under 50% but to me its not worth it over Fake Out but is over Encore and really those 3 moves are the only ones this Pikachu will realistically use other than Reversal.

Also this thing  can learn Knock Off which I can see myself using when tutors come back.

I think another vote should be taken to settle this.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:58 pm

I think someone didn't get the SNAB joke lol.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:28 pm

I think we should do a repoll solely for Encore/Fake Out/Endure. Feel need more opinions as Dragon and zoid said (or was it just zoid) they were just going with what you say and it could use more opinions either way. With the top 2 winners being the ones that are chosen.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Yeah, I was just joking about x scissor.

Alright blue, I'll take that bet, I'll make you a deal. We leave off endure, but if the next round of tutors doesn't have that as an option, you breed me one just like this one with endure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Pichu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next