10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Pichu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Proposed Sets

Set 1: Regular Pikachu
Ability: Lightningrod
Nature: Timid
Item: Choice Scarf / Choice Specs / Life Orb
IV spread: 31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves:
- Disarming Voice
- Wish
- Encore
- Charge

This regular set will be bred by Rafa and treated as all the other pokemon we breed here, so he gets to choose the pokeball, but you can discuss the item, nature, ability and egg moves before he starts breeding.

Set 2: The Volt Tackle Pichu
Nature: Naive
Item: Light Ball
IV spread: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
- Volt Tackle
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Reversal

Shiny: We have both a regular and a shiny version of this pokemon.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Alright blue, I'll take that bet, I'll make you a deal.  We leave off endure, but if the next round of tutors doesn't have that as an option, you breed me one just like this one with endure.  

I'm loving this idea. XD
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Yeah,  I was just joking about x scissor.  

Alright blue, I'll take that bet, I'll make you a deal.  We leave off endure, but if the next round of tutors doesn't have that as an option, you breed me one just like this one with endure.  
I can do it, however it wont have Volt Tackle Very Happy

srsly no way we'll ever get 2 of these so it'll be terrible if I'm wrong (though I'm likely right). I'm pretty sure from what we've seen most older TMs have become tutor moves Endure being a TM. The pattern should consider the next game we get them which should be ORAS b/c Battle Frontier likely existing.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Looks like Luxury is winning Surprised

I hope we can get the parents(along with redoing movepoll since 3 won then we are changing it which I dont belive is fair till we make it official) genned tomorrow so I can take a pair with me before I leave.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:57 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:

I hope we can get the parents(along with redoing movepoll since 3 won then we are changing it which I dont belive is fair till we make it official) genned tomorrow so I can take a pair with me before I leave.

We can't gen the female, only Cherish Ball is legal to pass, so we are going to have to breed the female from scratch in Gen 6. I'm starting on it now, as 6-3 looks fairly convincing.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 pm

cmzoid wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

We can't gen the female, only Cherish Ball is legal to pass, so we are going to have to breed the female from scratch in Gen 6. I'm starting on it now, as 6-3 looks fairly convincing.
Alright, I'm assuming you'll be doing 6IV w/o Volt Tackle or EMs for the female? If you dont the odds become much much worse.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:12 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
cmzoid wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:

Alright, I'm assuming you'll be doing 6IV w/o Volt Tackle or EMs for the female? If you dont the odds become much much worse.

Yeah, just breeding a Luxery ball HA female for 6IV. The male with the egg moves can pass, so we don't have the issue with that one.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Are we good with the regular pichu set? Not the Volt Tackle one?
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:39 pm

cmzoid wrote:

I like Encore over Endure on that one, lock a wall into a non damaging move and then Nasty Plot. with 110 Base speed raichu can actually run over a few things. I don't really think Endure gets you anything, unless we're planning to run Weakness Policy on it, but running that on an electric type isn't the smartest idea.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:47 pm

have we decided the final movesets for this. I can give a crack at it as I won't have much time afterwards.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:51 am

Beef got us the 6IV Female, so we are prepared to tackle the monster! (once I get it to a cloner to mass produce)
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:04 am

Are we set on the egg moves? I can gen the Male parent later.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:41 am

Bunselpower wrote:
cmzoid wrote:

I like Encore over Endure on that one, lock a wall into a non damaging move and then Nasty Plot. with 110 Base speed raichu can actually run over a few things. I don't really think Endure gets you anything, unless we're planning to run Weakness Policy on it, but running that on an electric type isn't the smartest idea.

That set has both...
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:44 am

I need either Blue or Bunsel to give up on Encore/Endure. As soon as one of them does we can finally gen the parents and start cloning and distributing the parents.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:57 am

Oh, really? It didn't yesterday, sorry about that. I'll yield on endure, sub is better anyway.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:04 am

Set 1: Regular Pikachu
Nature: Timid
Item: Choice Scarf / Choice Specs / Life Orb
IV spread: 31/x/30/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
- Disarming Voice
- Wish
- Encore
- Charge

Methinks this is the way to go for the Timid set. 31 HP instead of 30 as its the superior spread. Charge over Endure as both are useless but the special set should never use it over Substitute as it can freely set up Nasty Plots behind it.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:06 am

Also if noone has one I have a Light Ball we can all clone as they are pretty rare.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:10 am

cmzoid wrote:
Beef got us the 6IV Female, so we are prepared to tackle the monster! (once I get it to a cloner to mass produce)

yay! He/she did it!
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:14 am

Also to those of you who dont know why I want Encore so much its b/c of Infernape. Pickachu can run a similar set and if its as fun as this Infernape I really want to use it in the lower tiers.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-149367234
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-73059371
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:02 am

yeah we`ll attach the light ball to one of the parents that we clone and distribute
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:44 pm

I got the Pichu by the way.  My brother was working on it while I was studying and he got it on his 3rd 30 egg batch.  Has ESV of 3096 which means it's totally hatchable.

30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive female lightnign rod
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:58 pm

ugotmybeef wrote:
I got the Pichu by the way.  My brother was working on it while I was studying and he got it on his 3rd 30 egg batch.  Has ESV of 3096 which means it's totally hatchable.  

u srs, 3rd batch Shocked

Is it the mother or is it the VT one?
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:06 pm

ugotmybeef wrote:

Seriously? That was fast. And I was looking forward to trying for it lol.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:08 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
ugotmybeef wrote:

u srs, 3rd batch Shocked

Is it the mother or is it the VT one?

it's the volt tackle one. *giggles like school girl*
Back to top Go down
Team_Darkfire
Breeder
Team_Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:11 pm

ugotmybeef wrote:

it's the volt tackle one.  *giggles like school girl*

And your brother hatched it? lol
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:13 pm

darn I was looking forward to it.

Thats some amazing luck though. Even though this is slightly easier than the 6IV Budew I got b/c we are accepting 2 natures its still pretty hard and I'm surprised he got it so early o.o
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Team_Darkfire wrote:
ugotmybeef wrote:

it's the volt tackle one.  *giggles like school girl*

And your brother hatched it? lol

well, I gave it a try last night when I was on but somebody told me that the moves were endure, fake out, reversal and volt tackle.  I went through 5 boxes and the closest I got was 30/31/30/31/29/31.  So I'm kind of glad I didn't get it.  

I told him to try at least 4 boxes, and if he didn't get it, to give up.  But he lucked out. Must of transferred over my Mr.Magic powers.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:23 pm

So it has Endure over Encore? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Holy crap. That is some crazy luck.

And I think he means he's glad he didn't get it last night because endure was on there. I'm assuming encore was on this one the way he talked.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Bunselpower wrote:

And I think he means he's glad he didn't get it last night because endure was on there.  I'm assuming encore was on this one the way he talked.  
Yeah I assumed that but am asking anyways just to clear things up. Honestly with that luck I wouldn't care if it had Endure over Encore yet I still want Encore more when Focus Punch becomes a tutor move again.

Still sad b/c I really was looking forward to doing this D:

Guess I can work on remaking my OU team when I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Bunselpower wrote:

And I think he means he's glad he didn't get it last night because endure was on there.  I'm assuming encore was on this one the way he talked.  

hat is correct.

this one has encore, fake out, reversal and volt tackle
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Well, we know who we're going to for all hp breeding from now on.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:34 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Bunselpower wrote:

Yeah I assumed that but am asking anyways just to clear things up. Honestly with that luck I wouldn't care if it had Endure over Encore yet I still want Encore more when Focus Punch becomes a tutor move again.

Still sad b/c I really was looking forward to doing this D:

Guess I can work on remaking my OU team when I'm gone.

u can still try for hasty Blue if u want.  Very Happy 

Anyway, have to get back to work. I'll try to get the egg hatched when I can.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Oh also dont forget to have it cloned before you do hatch(whether you want to share it or not) it as we want the non-shiny version as well.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:42 pm

omg wat.

So this whole organisation ended up being not as useful as expected after all XD
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:44 pm

So, let's discuss the regular set now. Is it alright as it is? Rafa is going to start breeding it when we've agreed.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:47 pm

Mademoiselle C wrote:
So, let's discuss the regular set now. Is it alright as it is? Rafa is going to start breeding it when we've agreed.
Change 30 HP to 31 and give it Charge over Endure and its good to go.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:56 pm

OMAGAD *ALL HAIL*
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Oh wow. That's amazing.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:24 pm

wow... that's all I have to say
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:28 pm

That was fast.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:35 pm

wat?! O.O super fast lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Finished discussing the regular set?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:35 am

I think so, Rafa.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Working on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Hey rafa, I genned a new HP Ice Ditto you can use: 31/30/30/31/31/31 for the Timid set.

I gave it to Zoid since I caught him on the chatroom at 1am. Lol. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. You can get the Ditto from Zoid.

Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:43 pm

95% sure I just got it Very Happy just gotta recheck its IVs
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Yep, got it Very Happy 31/30/30/31/31/31 cheers
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:57 pm

rafa wrote:
Yep, got it Very Happy 31/30/30/31/31/31 cheers

Hurray Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Pichu   [Finished] Pichu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Pichu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2