Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Better Ability
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Quiet for TR
Item: PP Max
IV spread:  31/31 or XX /31/31/31/0
Hidden Power: None
Egg Moves:
- Acid Armor
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Venom Drench

Trick Room set

Last edited by bash678 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:27 pm

I say modest with HP fire
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:32 pm

I'd vote for HP Fire as well, simply because coverage Very Happy I don't see either HP fire or TR being used much (maybe HP fire a bit more)... but the HP Fire set isn't "limited" by trick room's IVs. Not that its going to realistically outspeed things in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:59 pm

According to Smogon 28 speed IVs are used with a modest nature to outspeed Hippowdon and not get Earthquaked in the face. I think I like Smogon's choice specs set. That's a first.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Are we forgetting I bred this upon its release and gave it out to some of you? Can't we use that one?

If we have to have one I vote Quiet so it can be different as well as so we can use mixed.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:20 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Are we forgetting I bred this upon its release and gave it out to some of you? Can't we use that one?

Oh, yeah. I don't have the one you bred though because I already bred my own when the HA was already available.

I put Skrelp up for Discussion simply because I bred Skrelp before and for those who don't have this set yet, I'm willing to re-breed it.

But if we will agree to distribute Blue's Skrelp, that is also fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:24 pm

If it's that same set (modest HP fire) I'm fine with distributin that one and then breeding a Quiet set with 0 speed.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Oh yeah, i remember that. Was it the same set blue?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Bunselpower wrote:
Oh yeah, i remember that. Was it the same set blue?

It was Modest HP Fire so yeah. Quiet is nice though so I wouldn't mind seeing that as Dragalge can work well under TR.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:08 am

Ok. We will distribute Blue's Skrelp (I don't have it) and I'll put up a TR set.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:53 am

Does anyone happen to have the Skrelp?

I gave all of them away so we can only distribute it if someone still has it UT.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:11 pm

This set is done. I got a 31/xx/31/31/31/0 for a TR special attacker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Skrelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Skrelp   [Finished] Skrelp Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Skrelp
Page 1 of 1