[Finished] Cottonnee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cottonnee Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:56 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Pretty Much the Best Cottonee
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Bold
Item: Big Root
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
-Memento
-Switcheroo
-Grass Whistle
-Encore

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Sat May 24, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darksamus
Breeder

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:01 am

I dont like grass whistle(Horrible accuracy), I'd go with worry seed myself(Screws any mon that relies on its ability, like huge power azumarrill or megamedicham.)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:28 am

Indeed. But you're never going to be using it anyway, so it's not a huge deal. People aren't going to send in those pokes against this guy anyway.

I suggest an offensive set as well. Life orb can really catch some people off guard, and Giga Drain with leech seed can rally rack up some damage. But that's up to the arbitrator.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:34 am

Darksamus wrote:
I dont like grass whistle(Horrible accuracy), I'd go with worry seed myself(Screws any mon that relies on its ability, like huge power azumarrill or megamedicham.)

I hadn't considered that! The only reason i'd have against it is that only a small fraction of pokemon are actually useless without their abilities, and cottonee's defense probably wouldn't get it through a decent hit  anyway, it could potentially make it a free turn... (Megamedicham's 100 base attack would probably still do well off without pure power and Azumarill can still belly drum/power-up punch for example). Although my reasoning is flawed i could do worry seed over grass whistle if people want (not like most people will use either move anyway lol)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:35 am

Bunselpower wrote:
Indeed. But you're never going to be using it anyway, so it's not a huge deal. People aren't going to send in those pokes against this guy anyway.  

I suggest an offensive set as well. Life orb can really catch some people off guard, and Giga Drain with leech seed can rally rack up some damage.  But that's up to the arbitrator.

77 in special attack isn't all that great but i see this as an idea that could work. What nature and stuff would you suggest? because if it can't survive a hit then it wouldn't do much anyway)...i'd know since i use it sometimes haha XD

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Fri May 23, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:38 am

No it's not, and it's more of that catching people of guard set thing. I'll have to find the video I saw it in, but it put in some work. It's not a staple set, so it may not even be worth it.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:52 am

I'd go for Worry Seed too I guess and if the item really matters, Big Root.

An offensive set do catch people off guard sometimes. I run an offensive one on my Whimsicott in doubles with Moonblast, Giga Drain, Taunt, and Trick Room. Yes, Trick Room. Sometimes I carry mons with high speed and he's there to reverse any TR the opponent sets-up, because sometimes Taunt is not enough (especially for Aromatisse). I'm weird like that. It worked for me a few times.

But I digress, I like this set in general.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:11 pm

bash678 wrote:
I'd go for Worry Seed too I guess and if the item really matters, Big Root.

An offensive set do catch people off guard sometimes. I run an offensive one on my Whimsicott in doubles with Moonblast, Giga Drain, Taunt, and Trick Room. Yes, Trick Room. Sometimes I carry mons with high speed and he's there to reverse any TR the opponent sets-up, because sometimes Taunt is not enough (especially for Aromatisse). I'm weird like that. It worked for me a few times.

But I digress, I like this set in general.

The anti-trick room Whimsicott of doom! lol. But back to the original post, I like Worry Seed slightly more, though I don't think either move will really be used... so... yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cottonnee   [Finished] Cottonnee Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Cottonnee
Page 1 of 1