Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Jangmo-o Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Jangmo-o   [Finished] Jangmo-o EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Special Wallbreaker
Ability: Overcoat/Soundproof
Nature: Modest
Item: Gold Bottle Cap
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: NR
Egg Moves:
-Dragon Breath
-Counter
-Reversal
-

Alright, we have some discussion to do. I have bred a lot but this one in particular I wanted to jump in before anyone tries chasing down that egg move chain.

This set is, to me, non-negotiable, I think it's the best set it has. However...

I have 9 different Jangmo-o, they are Jolly, Modest, and Adamant, and each nature has all three abilities (they even have different poke balls). It's a very nice set. I am curious to know which you guys would pick for the second set. We can have any of them and also I can breed different sets if it comes down to it.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Jangmo-o   [Finished] Jangmo-o EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:01 am

Bunselpower wrote:
I have 9 different Jangmo-o, they are Jolly, Modest, and Adamant, and each nature has all three abilities (they even have different poke balls).
It's official guys, I managed to turn even Bunsel  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Jangmo-o   [Finished] Jangmo-o EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 5:28 am

Agree on the Modest set. Perhaps when tutors come back, a physical set might be possible.

I find all of its Abilities good. Soundproof is awesome against Hyper Voice and Boomburst, while Overcoat protects from weather and spore. Bulletproof might be the least helpful of the bunch, though.

In this case, I'd go for Overcoat, only because it's HA. And if someone prefers the other regular abilities, they can just breed one from this parent.

Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Jangmo-o   [Finished] Jangmo-o EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:01 am

So maybe we just stick with one set? It’s not like the egg moves are different.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Jangmo-o   [Finished] Jangmo-o EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:25 pm

I actually find Bulletproof the superior ability. Gives you more things to set up on that rely on the many common moves it gives immunities to.

Most things with Sound Moves have coverage that can make them stay in unless choiced. Gardevoir has Psychic STAB, Chatot Flying, Sylveon would need a miracle to get past anyways and God forbid it's he CM set.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Jangmo-o   [Finished] Jangmo-o EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Alright, I think for this I’m going to set aside a modest bulletproof and an adamant overcoat unless anyone has any objections.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Jangmo-o   [Finished] Jangmo-o EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:30 am

Done. Moving on now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Jangmo-o   [Finished] Jangmo-o Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Jangmo-o
Page 1 of 1