Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Insert set name here
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
Item: Scizorite
IV spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Hidden Power: N/A
Egg Moves:
- Baton Pass
- Counter
- Defog
- Quick Guard

Set 2 : Insert different set name here
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
Item: Eviolite
IV spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Hidden Power: N/A
Egg moves:
- Baton Pass
- Defog
- Endure
- Reversal

Status

In the Development Stage

Last edited by cmzoid on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Dont do Light Metal, its not worth it and means only Mega Scizor can be used which is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:34 pm

We need technician, just in case someone doesn't want to run the mega version. You double resist grass anyway.

I like endure/reversal for the last set (endure weakness policy is always an option with something that gets endure), and the first set looks fine. Night slash is a level up move, so take that off of there.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Scizor should have Counter/Quick Guard while Scyther Reversal and Endure. You'd really only use the latter 2 if you were fast while Scizor even with Adamant has the bulk to run both those 2 and differentiates them more. If you need help with any I have some of those EMs but both should have Defog+BP
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Scizor should have Counter/Quick Guard while Scyther Reversal and Endure. You'd really only use the latter 2 if you were fast while Scizor even with Adamant has the bulk to run both those 2 and differentiates them more. If you need help with any I have some of those EMs but both should have Defog+BP

But this requires work Sad
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:00 pm

So does this now look good? I'm just going to go with Blue's suggestion if no one objects.
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:26 pm

So... Scyther needs metal coat to evolve... but its much more common than the 2 items I'm giving out (and would cause it to instantly evolve), so should I attach metal coat to Stunfisk and forego leftovers, or since you can just thief a metal coat pretty easily, just leave it as is?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:55 pm

I'd rather have Metal Coat on Stunfisk. I used my last one recently on my old not perfection Scyther and need my other for my Onix also Metal Coat is a good item for non-mega Scizor if you dont like Life Orb and want more power on BP if you already have one.

Chances are we already got tons of Leftovers anyways.
Back to top Go down
csidun
Cloner
csidun

Male

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Please arrange for a cloner to collect your pokemon at your nearest convenience. We wanna keep things moving along! Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Scyther   [Finished] Scyther Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Scyther
Page 1 of 1