[Finished] Leafeon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Proposed Sets
[Finished] Leafeon Nestball
Set 1 : Natural Beauty
Ability: anticipation (becomes chlorophyll)
Nature: adamant
Item: life orb/left overs
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
- baton pass
- wish
- curse
- covet

Continuing on the tradition.  Went with adamant nature opposed to jolly nature because of it's ability chlorophyll and access to sunny day, it can get a speed boost right off the bat if you decide to go that way.  Curse is there because Leafeon is bulky in atk and def as well so it's worth the risk at the cost of some speed.  And I wanted at least 1 physical attacking move (covet) on there.

Last edited by ugotmybeef on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:43 pm

This thing's coverage is so limited I figured maybe this is the Eevee most worthy of using Natural Gift. Also feel maybe Flail would be worthy of a spot.

Also the thing of Adamant vs Jolly as well Adamant is nice due to Chlorophyll but I sometimes use this thing outside the sun. Either nature can be used outside the sun though but dunno as I'm a bit biased for Jolly as I dont use this in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 pm

I was starting to think you weren't gonna continue with the eevee's Sad

All Hail!

I love how you just added gender to the form
Back to top Go down
Shrimpai
Breeder
Shrimpai

Male

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 am

I think either Adamant or Jolly could work. It just depends on how you're gonna use it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 am

I'd do jolly. 95 speed in the tiers its going to be in is really good. And it's probably as good outside the sun.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am

Baton Pass, Flail, Natural Gift, Wish/Endure

Was wondering what you guys would think on these EMs.

It can Baton Pass SD thus its worth keeping. If we go Jolly Curse is less relevant. Flail is nice w/ Sash or Sub or Endure. Natural Gift can help solve its coverage issues against specific threats. The last slot I'm unsure of though though I think Wish/Endure is the best option.

This thing would really love Natural Gift. It normally runs Normal/Grass coverage which can give it some problems.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Those sound good. Since it's speed is one of its high stats, I don't see the point in curse, with that defense and speed swords dance will always be better.
Back to top Go down
ugotmybeef
Breeder
ugotmybeef

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:24 pm

I finished this a while ago. Busy the last 2 weeks, so forgot to mention it.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:26 pm

No problem, the forum probably looks about like it did then anyway. Good work beef.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:49 pm

ugotmybeef wrote:
I finished this a while ago.  Busy the last 2 weeks, so forgot to mention it.  

You're icon suggests these last two weeks you were playing Dangan Ronpa 2 and i'm sooooo jealous b/c no PSVita Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Leafeon   [Finished] Leafeon Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Leafeon
Page 1 of 1