BlueDryBones1
Dragon-Flower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 :Seriously why do we have this i can never name them
Ability: Flower Gift
Nature: Hasty
Item: Life Orb?
IV spread:31/31/30/31/30/30 (looks like i'm 6IV breeding)
Hidden Power: Rock Type
Egg Moves:
- Weather Ball
- Heal Pulse
- Aromatherapy
- Healing Wish

OTHER SETS (not sure if anyone would use this thing outside of the sun, but if you guys have any suggestions go ahead Very Happy)

Not sure how to go about making the topic, so i'll put all three as an option and remove the one from the set that has the least votes Smile (i don't like the sound of any of them too much lol) It's multiple option!

Last edited by Dragon-Flower on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 pm

No Weather Ball? You should feel ashamed of yourself Dragon D:

Mine has HP Ice but it has Dazzling Gleam so meh not really needed as much.

You can borrow mine if you want.

It has Aromatheraphy, Flower Shield, Heal Pulse, Weather Ball and is in a nice Love Ball(that you dont have to pass if you dont want) if you want it? Its Timid HP Ice so you'll have to worry about rearranging IVs but most of it is done for you so meh.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Also you'll never invest in Def though investing in HP is more likely though you'll never to either.

Thus 31/31/30/31/30/30 is the superior spread.

Gives you perfect attack too meaning it goes up with Investment. Thus make your spread this spread.

Anyone saying Physical isnt worth it. Petal Blizzard is a nice move for Doubles and Flower Gift gives a x1.5 boost to both its Att and SpD under sun. Both it and its allies. Thus its attack is the stronger stat.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 pm

I forgot to have the HP rock spread and accidentally left it at 6IV when posted so i literally took the first HP rock spread so i wouldn't look dumb lol.

Also your not supposed to mention pokeballs. Remember? Very Happy

But because it has almost all of the other stuff i guess i'll go for it. I still think that Healing Wish should be on it over one of the EM's, either Heal Pulse (most likely) or flower shield. I forgot to look at Weather Ball lol
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Weather Ball = 150BP In the Sun so definitely worth the slot. I think Heal Pulse, Aroma, and Flower Shield are better b/c they are all more useful in Doubles. Dont know if either is worth dropping for Healing Wish though maybe a poll if ppl want it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:02 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Weather Ball = 150BP In the Sun so definitely worth the slot. I think Heal Pulse, Aroma, and Flower Shield are better b/c they are all more useful in Doubles. Dont know if either is worth dropping for Healing Wish though maybe a poll if ppl want it.

My only thought is that if you're going to go offensive, why have a move to heal a team member on you over it being on a cleric or something? Passing a Wish would probably be more effective so you can have a free slot.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:03 pm

This is the first time I've seen Flower Shield. I don't like it. Drop it for Weather Ball. Also, I don't think Seed Bomb is worth it, as Petal Blizzard is better.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:19 am

Dont listen to Bunsel. Its one of 3 Pokemon who even get Flower Shield as its a very rare move. Its arguably the one that can use it the most effectively too. It'll be in Sun likely in Doubles where there are many Chloro grass types who can benefit from the Att/SpD boost it can provide and can give them a free Def boost as well. Keep in mind it also will get a boost to Def/SpD itself which helps very much with its survivability which also helps Heal Pulse's case as you can try to stay alive to use it.

You wont need both Heal Pulse and Healing Wish. I'd keep Heal Pulse b/c in the Sun you most likely want to keep this thing alive so it can give the Att/SpD boost to everyone. Thus Heal Pulse I believe is slightly better with that in mind.

Last edited by BlueDryBones1 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:19 am

I made a poll, it's multiple vote since there are two slots to fill. (Unless i'm making yet another mistake).
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:23 am

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Dont listen to Bunsel. Its one of 3 Pokemon who even get Flower Shield as its a very rare move. Its arguably the one that can use it the most effectively too. It'll be in Sun likely in Doubles where there are many Chloro grass types who can benefit from the Att/SpD boost it can provide and can give them a free Def boost as well.

You wont need both Heal Pulse and Healing Wish. I'd keep Heal Pulse b/c in the Sun you most likely want to keep this thing alive so it can give the Att/SpD boost to everyone. Thus Heal Pulse I believe is slightly better with that in mind.

Rarity counts for nothing lol, if you could have a move like splash that was only learned by cherubi would you keep it...because it's rare? If it's useless there's absolutely no point. I can understand your argument for it, but rarity doesn't make anything best option lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:16 pm

It doesn't raise both defenses, it only raises defense. And those thing is already grass type, so the only way this will work is to have grass types on the field at the same time, leaving you very open to getting wrecked by the 5 types that wreck grass, including the now boosted fire type. From what I'm reading, it's not a field effect, so you don't get to just use it once, and it's not like reflect, is pretty much a grass type defense curl. This is unbelievably situational. I'd be all for it if it affected everyone, but loading up your team with grass types and sending them out at the same time will lose you the game.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Flower Shield and Heal Pulse it is.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Wait, what? In case I'm being ambiguous, I'm arguing that flower shield is a terrible move.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 pm

There's a poll and flower shield is winning :/
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Hey look at that!
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:38 pm

I don't think anyone wants healing wish or flower shield really, it's more of a which one wont get deleted as fast.... (methinks it's because healing wish is recommended by smogon) lol
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:39 pm

I like healing wish for singles, its not a bad move. But yeah, being serious, there's no chance either of these moves stay on.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:44 pm

I want Healing Wish! Sad

That pokemon is so useless, the best thing it can do is kill itself to revive another pokemon lol.

(Seriously, I want it.)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Even if you do want it, the majority don't....so yeah......discuss or something...
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:26 pm

I'm guessing zoid changed his mind? either way healing wish is winning now!
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:32 pm

No, zoid probably voted for all three.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:32 pm

But it needs Flower Shield. Its a Flower and it and only 2 other Pokemon get the move. Its also the highest natural speed with the move. Its gimmicky but its something only it can use. Healing Wish sounds ok on paper but its really only useful for Singles as in Doubles losing Cherrim means your team can no longer benefit from its ability and that is the only reason you should be using Cherrim in the first place. Aroma, Flower Shield, Heal Pulse are all great Doubles moves with Weather ball being a 150BP Fire move which is nice for any grass type to have under the sun.

Give it more time though. Dont just close it now just b/c Healing Wish finally got an edge in votes.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:38 am

Oh my we have a tie now Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:43 pm

Gonna go ahead and get started with this then. Healing Wish it is.
Back to top Go down
ainnanov
Breeder
ainnanov

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:46 pm

Started already? LOL. Anyway, voted for Heal Pulse and Healing Wish.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:19 pm

ainnanov wrote:
Started already? LOL. Anyway, voted for Heal Pulse and Healing Wish.

I don't understand lol, this has been up for over two days, just not started because i'm lazy XD (says the guy who willingly knew he was gonna end up with a mixed HP Breed)
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:23 am

*inserts motivational quote to drive continuation of Dragon finishing his first second Pokemon*
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:44 am

i dun get it

pls explain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Sorry guys, i'm having close to 0 luck atm, bear with me please Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:42 pm

What parents are you using?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:56 am

Sorry about this being 2 years late but i'm still using Bash's parents

Also sorry about it taking so long guys, iv'e been busy the last few weeks with assessment points and other exams. Hopefully i'll get it done by next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:01 am

It's alright, just make sure you don't work bash's parents too hard.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:46 pm

B22 - 2,1 - Cherubi (♂) - Hasty - Chlorophyll - 31.31.30.31.30.30 - Rock - [0038]

Is this what we're looking for? it's a guy but i'm not willing to go on lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:50 pm

What's the problem with it? It seems perfect
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
B22 - 2,1 - Cherubi (♂) - Hasty - Chlorophyll - 31.31.30.31.30.30 - Rock - [0038]

Is this what we're looking for? it's a guy but i'm not willing to go on lol
Eww male No...
Meh it'll do, with your luck I doubt you'll get another.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:54 pm

I'll probably carry on afterwards when i have no projects on hold, right now i'll give that in for distribution and get to work on a couple of other things.

It's perfect tho right? making 3874293452794592% sure lol
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Oh... because it's male?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:05 pm

yeah i wanted a Female because this technically fruit-technically sentient meat thing looks like a girl. But oh well
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
yeah i wanted a Female because this technically fruit-technically sentient meat thing looks like a girl. But oh well
This statement made me question...

If you eat a Cherubi will it be like eating a Cherry or eating a piece of meat?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:43 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:

Me and zoid have been debating and still no answer Sad
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Dragon-Flower wrote:
BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Dragon-Flower wrote:

Me and zoid have been debating and still no answer Sad

LOLOLOL xD
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Well, it's a cherry that is part plant, but it moves, so it has to have some kind of muscles. So I can only imagine it has like the type that allows stuff like the venus fly trap to move, or it has some muscles that resemble cherry licorice-beef of some kind that you don't have to cook.
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:21 am

You're putting too much thought into it lol it's just a walking plant Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Cherubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Cherubi   [Finished] Cherubi Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Cherubi
Page 1 of 1