Mademoiselle C
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Chikorita Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Leafy Supportive Special Defender
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Calm
Item: Leftovers
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Leech Seed
- Ingrain
- Heal Pulse
- Ancient Power

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:19 pm

I have most of the EMs if you want to borrow them however I'll need my Chikorita back as its a 6IV Female and ofc I want it back. However its in a Friend Ball which is illegal so you'll have to get a male parent first to lose the Pokeball but as said its mainly if you want the EMs easy.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:50 pm

I'd go for Heal Pulse and Ancient Power as the last two egg moves.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Those egg moves are all really easy to get so thanks but no thanks.

And I need more opinions on the egg moves. Personally I think I would go with Heal Pulse and Grassy Terrain.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:15 pm

I agree with Heal Pulse, but Grassy Terrain restores all grounded Pokemon's HP, right? I don't really see the point in that. I would go for Heal Pulse and Counter, because although Ancientpower is a good coverage move, I don't really see it being useful on a defensive Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:36 pm

I'd go Heal Pulse and Ancient Power. Ancient Power is pretty cool on it imo. Heal Pulse is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:38 am

So Heal Pulse seems like a given, you want to open it up to a poll MC? Or just have a Showdown Random 1v1 deathmatch round robin for the last egg move?

I realized that when we have disagreements about egg moves, we need to settle debates with Pokemon battles.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:04 am

Silly Bunsel. Then I would always get to pick. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:41 am

Oh that is some American smack talk right there. Let's nor forget that it was a crit that saved you.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:42 am

Mademoiselle C wrote:

.... didn't he beat you once?
Back to top Go down
rafa
Breeder
rafa

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:54 am

Bunselpower wrote:
So Heal Pulse seems like a given, you want to open it up to a poll MC? Or just have a Showdown Random 1v1 deathmatch round robin for the last egg move?

I realized that when we have disagreements about egg moves, we need to settle debates with Pokemon battles.

Mademoiselle C wrote:

Bunselpower wrote:
Oh that is some American smack talk right there. Let's nor forget that it was a crit that saved you.

wooh... things are getting tense in here lol
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:07 am

All I know is that I'm basically never going to get to pick an egg move if battles are the method of choosing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:30 am

No he didn't beat me, we battled only once and I won Razz

Also Bunsel, I wouldn't have needed a crit to save me if you hadn't got all that parahax Wink
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:56 am

Actually, i realized that I purposely didn't mega because of unaware, but after the fact I remembered that mold breaker ignores it, so I should have just done it and avoided all that. Oh well, it was a great battle.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:50 pm

maybe you guys just both suck

.... Very Happy

still be better than me tho
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Hey Madem, how goes progress here?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:25 pm

It's done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Chikorita   [Finished] Chikorita Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Chikorita
Page 1 of 1