Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Rain Defensive
Ability: Hydration
Nature: Bold
Item: ?
IV spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Heal Bell
- Icy Wind
- Knock Off
- Helping Hand

It doesn't learn egg moves so these are tutor moves.

I'm going to be busy working on the new site so I picked something easy.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Fri May 15, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:38 pm

You don't have to breed anything if you don't want to MC. You have plenty to worry about. I've decided to learn basic code to hopefully be able to, at the very least, not destroy things.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:44 pm

If you want to learn something, learn CSS and HTML. That's what sets the content and its format and design.

I really don't think anyone is going to have to touch the PHP or JavaScript (actual site behaviour, i.e. "the real code") except me. Once it's done it doesn't need to be changed unless we want to change how the site works or add games or things like that.

And I don't mind taking just one pokémon, or maybe even 2, I just won't be breeding 3+ pokés with egg moves and HAs and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:06 pm

That's exactly what I'm going to learn. I do want to do this independent of this site, just to increase my general knowledge, and in something that doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. Marketability up 20 points.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Got the a-ok from Madem to take over Phione in an attempt to get this type out of the way. Will start Thursday afternoon. May not be able to gurantee 6IVs/tutor moves though for the sake of getting this done quickly.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:45 pm

If you don't have access to tutor moves Blue, you can trade the Phione to me and I can tutor it. I'll pass off the Phione to a cloner together with my bred pokés, the SR'ed UK Darkrai, and 18 Vivillon eggs.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:56 pm

bash678 wrote:
If you don't have access to tutor moves Blue, you can trade the Phione to me and I can tutor it. I'll pass off the Phione to a cloner together with my bred pokés, the SR'ed UK Darkrai, and 18 Vivillon eggs.

I have access I just dont have the necessary BP. I burned off all my BP tutoring my Rain team a few months back. If I turn out to have any leftover I can try to put in as many tutor moves as I can afford and I can send it off to you after if you can for the rest. Thanks for the help, its hard for me to head to the maison. I always find myself breeding when I play this game and rarely anything else so my BP is low.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Not a problem. I have tons of BP from grinding in the Maison. I need to use them on something.

I'll probably eventually offer free tutor services on the main boards to get rid of them. Lol.

Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:15 pm

This is done, didnt feel like going for the 6IVs though as I wanted to start Feebas.
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Do you need it tutored, Blue?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:49 pm

If you guys really want it tutored then yeah, only have 3 BP atm D:
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:51 pm

I have BP to spare. I can tutor them quickly and give it back to you if you want to personally hand it over to Zoid or I can do that as well.

Can you head over to the chat? I'll be online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Phione Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Phione   [Finished] Phione Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Phione
Page 1 of 1