Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Piplup Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Piplup   [Finished] Piplup EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:31 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Offensive
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest
Item: Petaya Berry
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves:
-Agility
-Aqua Ring
-Icy Wind
-Yawn

Empoleon definitely uses two sets, but the only difference between this one and the defensive is nature only, so I think we'll keep it at one set. If everyone agrees, I can have this churned out pretty quickly, I have easy access to all of the egg moves.

Last edited by Bunselpower on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmzoid
Cloner
cmzoid

Male

[Finished] Piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Piplup   [Finished] Piplup EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:35 am

I definitely didn't know about its name... O.O

But yeah, I think we could probably get away with just one set. I don't think we have a good estimate yet on the number of sets in this round, but we may get higher than the last few (not that it matters, since no one picks them up Razz), so we could play it safe and just have 1 set for now.
Back to top Go down
ed819
Breeder
ed819

[Finished] Piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Piplup   [Finished] Piplup EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:39 am

Is HP fire good for this set? (I just saw it on smogon). I'm just gonna trust your judgment bunsel Smile. Egg moves look good
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Piplup   [Finished] Piplup EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:07 am

Oh yeah, look at that. I didn't even see that ed, thanks. I guess I was operating from the days when it didn't need that. Well *gulp* looks like I'll be breeding for HP Fire folks.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Piplup   [Finished] Piplup EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 am

So...funny story...

In an effort to try to get this done sooner (I've been very motivated lately), I decided to try and build up my IV's (I had essentially 0 after collecting the Egg Moves). So I collected the Egg Moves and was going to just get the HP, Def, and SpD perfect so I would have an easier time later this week when I was trying to breed for HP Fire.

Well, I guess the RNG felt bad for giving me those 16 boxes of Oddish the last time I tried this, so it gave me a perfect, Modest, HP Fire Piplup on the 4th egg...

So...yeah...whoops...
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Piplup   [Finished] Piplup EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Alright, nobody seems to want to change it, so I'm just going to mark it done. I'll get on the next one soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Piplup   [Finished] Piplup Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Piplup
Page 1 of 1