Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:21 am

Proposed Sets

Set 1 : Top Percentage Rattata
Ability: Guts
Nature: Jolly
Item: Pink Bow
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power: Not Relevant
Egg Moves:
- Flame Wheel
- Reversal
- Final Gambit
- Me First

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:04 am

I know nothing of anything on competitive rattata, but if i was a real trainer and joey kept calling me irl over his rattata team rocket would have had me dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Let's give Rattata some love and pick the last egg move
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Flower
Cloner
Dragon-Flower

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:03 pm

I vote me first, i love that move. no idea how useful it is on raticate but if you put it up it must be worth something...right? Smile
Back to top Go down
bash678
Breeder
bash678

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Me First.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:48 am

So mc, are you ever going to get this done? And don't get mad at me, bash said we should do this.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:51 pm

I know I know, I wanted to do it last week so I could do Furfrou after that but then I got way too busy and long story short I'll be able to do it next monday.

Last edited by Mademoiselle C on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:20 pm

Lol just kidding.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Does anyone care about the HA? I personally love Hustle with Choice sets as it hits much harder w/o any setup at the cost of accuracy. Gonna breed one as I'm trying to wrap up the last Pokes I need from Kanto and was wondering if I should donate it so we can have another set?
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:35 pm

BlueDryBones1 wrote:
Does anyone care about the HA? I personally love Hustle with Choice sets as it hits much harder w/o any setup at the cost of accuracy. Gonna breed one as I'm trying to wrap up the last Pokes I need from Kanto and was wondering if I should donate it so we can have another set?

This is done if you guys want me to send it to zoid?

Jolly Hustle Rattata 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Counter, Flame Wheel, Me First, Reversal) -Dream Ball-

Also Madem how far are you into this? I have bred a Guts 5IV Female variant that you can use as a parent if you want? Its only missing Final Gambit.

Alternatively I can just submit my non-HA but has Counter over Final Gambit (but with that low HP even fully invested is it even worth it?)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Truthfully, I prefer the Guts set, but I guess the Hustle would really crank up the damage quite a bit. This is up to MC, as she's the breeder. I am of course not opposed to it per se, but it is kind of rude to do it and then ask about it later. At the very least, just don't mention it until we say yea or nay.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:58 pm

So uh... whatever happened to Madem? I see her under registered users sometimes but haven't seen a comment from her in quite a while Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Yeah I've been checking in to make sure everything was going well, but lately I finished my internship, then left on a vacation trip, and then classes started so I haven't had a lot of time to post.

I'll wait until zoid confirms that he has all the water-ground pokés (and ideally sends them to me so I can help with distribution) before wrapping things up for normal. I have a day off tomorrow so I'll try to talk to him and see if we can get some shit done.

As for Rattata, I'm definitely breeding the Guts set because I hate Hustle (I miss 95% accuracy moves all the time so I'm certainly not going to intentionally drop my accuracy), but when we start collecting normal pokes you can send the Hustle set to zoid if you want to.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:58 am

Alright, I'll send it next time I see zoid.

Also Hustle makes the accuracy 0.8x(I'm sure you meant 95% accuracy misses enough to make 80 seem bad but just saying). Pretty risky but it can be more useful for Choice items.

Also has higher potential damage than Guts as Guts requires a Flame Orb to be consistent while Hustle gives the same boost and allows any item. As said though it is riskier and probably not worth the risk outside with choice items.
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 am

Definitely not worth the risk without choice items. The only hustle pokemon I'll use is Corsola with a Choice band.

And yeah, mc meant what you said, she is a big proponent of flamethrower over fire blast.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 am

With the Montreal Pokemon League I do a lot of event thingies (like at Comiccon and Otakuthon) where I battle challengers 3v3 for special event badges and in those things I am the most unlucky person you could imagine. My Breloom missed Rock Tomb countless times, my Toxicroak never landed a Gunk Shot in his life (seriously), once my +6 Azumarill missed Play Rough 4 times out of 5, etc...
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:51 pm

How goes progress?

I still have some Guts variants if you still cannot find time to finish this up?

Feel like we are slowing down again and want to try to help finish Normal.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:53 am

You're right, we are slowing up. I've had some free time for the first time in months so I've been slacking off watching Netflix and playing Pokémon TCG instead of using my time to finish this.

My next day off is on wednesday, so if I'm not done by wednesday night you guys can punch me.

Also I'm going to yell at rafa and zoid in the Facebook chat to get them to finish Slakoth and Munchlax for wednesday too.
Back to top Go down
BlueDryBones1
Breeder
BlueDryBones1

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Hey Madem have you finished these yet? I can just submit my Guts one if you haven't gotten to it yet?
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle C
Goddess
Mademoiselle C

Female

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Oh, yeah it's done, I just haven't gotten around to finishing up Normal and starting the rebreed yet because it's the midterms (and anyway zoid has been too busy to breed his Munchlax)
Back to top Go down
Bunselpower
Project Manager
Bunselpower

Male

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Yeah, I was just wondering. It's no rush, just checking in. One to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Rattata Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Rattata   [Finished] Rattata Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Rattata
Page 1 of 1